Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Fazeli'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Reza Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abuali'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sarie'" <[email-masked]>, "'comserv - bunkering dept'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 10:54:07 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Respectfully find spec of bunker proposed  by respectful charter and confirm 
if its approve by your end.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2025 10:09 AM
To: zeidabadi <[email-masked]>; 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; 
'Abuali' <[email-masked]>; 'Sarie' <[email-masked]>; 'comserv - bunkering 
dept' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Add attachment ...

  _____

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2025 9:06:46 am
To: zeidabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Abuali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sarie' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'comserv - bunkering dept' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly check the bunker quality report provided by the supplier for MT DUNE 
and if it is confirmed by your end, we can proceed to supply at larak opl.

Best regards,

Ops dep

  _____

From: zeidabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2025 12:06:14 pm
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Abuali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sarie' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'comserv - bunkering dept' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Dear all ,

Good afternoon ,

Ref to earlier correspondences regarding HFO supply by good charterer , 
kindly be informed , before any bunker supply , SPEC of bunker must be 
approved by respectful FMC manager and mentioned fuel did not use until 
laboratory result be in hand .

Yours faithfully , *

ALI ZEIDABADI

Commercial Service Manager

FAX : 0098 21 22275176

TEL : 0098 21 23803250

TEL : 0098 21 23803251

MOBILE : 0098 912 260 5108

P.EMAIL : [email-masked]

G.EMAIL : [email-masked]

P Think about earth before printing this page!

From: comserv - bunkering dept <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2025 10:45 AM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'nezami' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Abuali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sarie' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Dear sir

Good Day

Well noted with thanks ,

Your bunkering plan will be advised by good charterer  accordingly .

Thanks

Best regards

Commercial services- bunkering dept

  _____

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2025 4:33:22 AM
To: 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Abuali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE          ///          HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Dear Mr. Hadizadeh

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

MT. dune arrived and anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage today 28th January 
2025/0412 LT , in position 26 56.9 N – 056 28.2 E

I’ll be obliged if you would share us the bunkering plan/details with many 
thanks

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 5:33 PM
To: 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Abuali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Dear Mr. Hadizadeh

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

MT. dune departed Khark Island area on 26th January 2025/1200 LT and is 
proceeding toward her next interim port (Larak OPL Anchorage)

Please note following for your kind perusal:

ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

28th January 2025 / 0400 LT.

I’ll be obliged if you would share us the bunkering plan/details with many 
thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 11:57 AM
To: 'Mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-hadizadeh' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Abuali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
BUNKERING ARRANGEMENT

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Morning Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Kindly note following for your kind perusal:

Tentative ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

28th January 2025 / 0100 LT.

Dear Colleagues in Commercial service Department R.I.C:

Good Morning

In order to calculate E.T.A to RV position

I’ll be obliged if you would share co-ordinates of bunkering RV position 
(KFK OPL) with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Mo-fathi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 9:58 AM
To: 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-hadizadeh' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear master of dune

Good day

Ref to blw msg,

Pls advise tentative ETA duly.

2000 Mt HFO been confirmed dear capt zeidabadi

BEST REGARDS

FATHI

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On ۲۴ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۲۵, at ۹:۵۰, zeidabadi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear captain,

Good morning,

Ref to your good charterer confirmation on bunker purchased of Mt Daniel and 
their request for arrangements for supply HFO 2000 Mt for your good vessel 
by our department.

You are kindly requested to confirm the quantity, and advise v.l ETA to 
Larak/kfk opl as well.

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message -------- 

From: Mo-fathi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 1/23/25 22:53 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Dune' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, ops-khark 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Zeidabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , nezami <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear master of dune

Ref to blw msg from our good charter,

In order to prepared SP pls be in touch with terminal instruction/cargo 
nomination and advise your SP with considering permissible draft at load 
port & transit of Malacca strait duly,

RIC: dear our good charter

As discussed,after departure of load port,vsl will called larak to rcv T5 
&then to proceed jask to rcv T4 & diving operation.

meanwhile pls arranged to supply 2000mt HFO before departure of PG.

BEST REGARDS

FATHI

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On ۲۳ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۲۵, at ۲۲:۴۰, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please follow the terminal instructions for berthing and load the vsl 
to max loadable quantity with considering the malacca strait transiting.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: mo-fathi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 2:21:48 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ops-khark <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir

Good afternoon

Pls advise next plan of a/m vsl duly,

RIC: dear master of dune

Pls revert your bunker request if destination of vsl (as per announce of 
our good charter) to be Singapore opl.

RIC: dear our good colleagues in khark isl

Pls do needful.

Quote

OWNER'S AGENT AT THE LOAD PORT, THOUGH THE AGENCY FEE TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY

CHARTERERS. PORT COSTS AT LOAD AND DISCHARGE PORTS TO BE ON CHARTERER'S 
ACCOUNT

AND TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY THEM.

Unquote

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:11 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the berthing of the vsl is confirmed, please stand by on 
pilot vhf channel and proceed for loading once terminal readiness declared.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:27 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON 
REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 23rd January 2025 for 
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST DISCHARGE  PORT: KAZ OPL / 24.12.2024/ 1418 LT.

2) ETA TO  LOAD  PORT: 24.12.2024/2000

3) DIPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:08.00M/AFT: 11.50M // FWD: 08.00 
M/AFT: 11.50 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 0.0

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 14.9 N   LONG: 050 25.5E.

7) ETA  KHARG ISLAND: 24.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: NELY*2

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 12.11 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:4.0  N.M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1118.0 /8.9 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO: 0.0 / 
0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.2MT

19) REMARKS:

1.       SMT=UTC+0330.

2.       Vessel at Khark OPL Anchorage

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.