Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 26.JANUARY.2025/ 1200 LT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Reza Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'Zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Abuali'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 14:21:28 +0330

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Loading IHCO at Khark 
Island “T” Jetty, berth No#03 for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

26th January 2025

----------------

0400: Cargo Surveyor onboard

0430: Completed Loading operation – I.H.C.O

0448~0506: Arm Disconnection

0436~0636: Cargo tank Inspection after loading

0636~0712: Calculation & Documentation

0830: Document Officer onboard

0900: P.O.B

0912: Cargo Surveyor disembarked

0912: Document Officer disembarked

0924: Forward & Aft Tug Made Fast (Karen 2-Karen7)

0930: S.B.E

0936: Commenced Un-Mooring

0948: All Clear

0954: Vessel Left Berth

1006: Forward & Aft Tug Cast Off (Karen 2-Karen7)

1012: Pilot Away

1200: F.A.O.S.P

ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

28th January 2025 / 0400 LT.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 6:09 AM
To: 'Mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Abuali' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 26.JANUARY.2025/0430 
LT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

Loading of I.H.C.O completed on 26th January 2025 / 0430 LT

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 12:04 AM
To: 'Mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Reza 
Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'nezami' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Abuali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 26.JANUARY.2025/0001 
LT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note following for your kind perusal:

ETC(I.A.G.W):

26th January 2025 / 0400 Hrs. LT

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 2:58 PM
To: 'Mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Reza Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'nezami' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Abuali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 24.JANUARY.2025/1400 
LT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Loading IHCO at Khark 
Island “T” Jetty, berth No#03 for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

24th December.2024

----------------

2000: E.O.S.P

2100: Vessel anchored at Khark Area

2100: NOR tendered

23rd January 2025

----------------

1500: Received loading instructions from Khark Pilot Office

1500: NOR Re-tendered

24th January 2025

----------------

0600: Received instruction from Khark Pilot to heave up anchor and proceed 
to Khark “T” Jetty PBG for loading

0642: S.B.E

0642: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

0654~0818: Anchoring Operation (Heaving up) suspended by instruction of 
Khark Pilot Office.

0818: Resume Heaving Up Anchor by instruction of Khark Pilot Office

0836: Anchor Aweigh

0842: Vessel Under way & proceeding to Khark “T” Jetty PBG

1024: P.O.B

1054: Forward & Aft Tug Made Fast (Babaei-Karen 2-Karen 4-Karen 7)

1142: Commenced Mooring

1148: 1st Line Ashore

1230: All Made Fast

1230: Forward & Aft Tug Cast Off (Babaei-Karen 2-Karen 4-Karen 7)

1230: F.W.E

1236: Pilot away

1300: Shore Gangway On

1300: Loading Master, Cargo Surveyor & Export Division representative 
onboard

1300~1306: Pre-loading formal meeting

1306~1324: Cargo Arm Connection (3x16” on Starboard Side)

1312~1354: Cargo tank Inspection

1354~1400: Documentation

1400: Commenced Loading Iranian Heavy Crude Oil

1400: NOR accepted

Will keep you posted accordingly

ETC(I.A.G.W):

26th January 2025 / 0600 Hrs. LT

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 9:31 AM
To: 'Mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Reza Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'nezami' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Abuali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
VOY#01-2025 --- VESSEL UNDERWAY TOWARD PBG

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

Vessel received instruction (3 Hour Notice) from Khark Pilot on 24th January 
2025/0600 LT to heave up anchor and proceed to Khark “T” Jetty PBG.

Vessel got underway on 24th January 2025/0836 LT and ETA to PBG will be 24th 
January 2025/1000 LT (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P)

Note:

24th January 2025/0654 LT ~ 24th January 2025/0818 LT: Anchoring Operation 
(Heaving up) suspended by instruction of Khark Pilot Office.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 1:09 AM
To: 'Mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Reza Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'nezami' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
VOY#01-2025 --- RECEIVED BERTHING INSTRUCTION

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

As per received berthing instruction from Khark Pilot Office, MT. DUNE is 
supposed to be at Khark PBG today 24th January 2025/0800 LT.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Mo-fathi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 11:59 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Dune' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Reza Mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; nezami < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ops-khark < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir

Good evening

Pls revert your advise/approval regarding SP duly,

Meanwhile awaiting yours to to advise your plan regarding supply of 2000mt 
HFO as shall be arranged before departure of PG.

BEST REGARDS

FATHI

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On ۲۳ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۲۵, at ۲۳:۴۱, Dune <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Kindly note

As per received instructions from Khark Pilot Office, nominated quantity is 
2,000,000 GSV bbls of I.H.C.O.

Considering the fact that the bunker will be supplied after completion of 
loading operation, in addition considering all safety factors regarding 
passage through Malacca/Singapore strait, vessel will load 2,000,000 GSV 
bbls alongside T jetty.

Please find attached file as STOWAGE PLAN for your kind perusal & approval:

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Mo-fathi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 10:54 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Dune' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Reza Mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ops-khark < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; nezami < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear master of dune

Ref to blw msg from our good charter,

In order to prepared SP pls be in touch with terminal instruction/cargo 
nomination and advise your SP with considering permissible draft at load 
port & transit of Malacca strait duly,

RIC: dear our good charter

As discussed,after departure of load port,vsl will called larak to rcv T5 
&then to proceed jask to rcv T4 & diving operation.

meanwhile pls arranged to supply 2000mt HFO before departure of PG.

BEST REGARDS

FATHI

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On ۲۳ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۲۵, at ۲۲:۴۰, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please follow the terminal instructions for berthing and load the vsl 
to max loadable quantity with considering the malacca strait transiting.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: mo-fathi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 2:21:48 pm
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Reza Mosayebi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Dune' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ops-khark < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Zeidabadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir

Good afternoon

Pls advise next plan of a/m vsl duly,

RIC: dear master of dune

Pls revert your bunker request if destination of vsl (as per announce of 
our good charter) to be Singapore opl.

RIC: dear our good colleagues in khark isl

Pls do needful.

Quote

OWNER'S AGENT AT THE LOAD PORT, THOUGH THE AGENCY FEE TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY

CHARTERERS. PORT COSTS AT LOAD AND DISCHARGE PORTS TO BE ON CHARTERER'S 
ACCOUNT

AND TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY THEM.

Unquote

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:11 PM
To: 'Dune' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the berthing of the vsl is confirmed, please stand by on 
pilot vhf channel and proceed for loading once terminal readiness declared.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

From: Dune < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:27 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON 
REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 23rd January 2025 for 
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST DISCHARGE  PORT: KAZ OPL / 24.12.2024/ 1418 LT.

2) ETA TO  LOAD  PORT: 24.12.2024/2000

3) DIPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:08.00M/AFT: 11.50M // FWD: 08.00 
M/AFT: 11.50 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 0.0

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 14.9 N   LONG: 050 25.5E.

7) ETA  KHARG ISLAND: 24.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: NELY*2

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 12.11 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:4.0  N.M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1118.0 /8.9 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO: 0.0 / 
0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.2MT

19) REMARKS:

1.     SMT=UTC+0330.

2.     Vessel at Khark OPL Anchorage

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.