Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 10:43:27 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please find following for your kind perusal:

DETAILS OF CARGO (LOAD PORT)

SHIP’S FIGURE

B/L FIGURE

API

TEMP

° F

GROSS

NET

GROSS

NET

I.H.C.O

(METRIC TONNES

271,435

271,648.296

271,105.058

29.9

77.4

(BBLS)

1,951,647

1,953,211

1,949,305

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 9:32 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; Mosayebi <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear master

As the charterer shall issue discharge loi pls revert with bl fig and ship's 
cargo fig.

Beast Regards

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 20/12/2024 9:23 am (GMT+03:30)

To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , Mosayebi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear master of dune

Pls go ahead.

Beast Regards

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 20/12/2024 9:01 am (GMT+03:30)

To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Dune' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please instruct the vessel to proceed as per pilot advise for STS to 
discharge her cargo. The following will be use for the operation.

15 Dec 2024,VLCC, KAZ, Crude

MV: ANGELA

DV: FRANK

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2:TANGO2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

29 19 N

49 16 E

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 5:57 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; b-bakhshi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear master

 as per following msg ship's charterer for now is Heng li general trading 
kindly revert with yr delivery form basis 12/12/2024 at 0001 along with 
bunker robs at that time.

Redelivery would be pilot on board at khark isl.

Dear at Aqua pls as vsl is at Kaz opl advise yr ship's plan.

Beast Regards

09126876632

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: b-bakhshi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 19/12/2024 5:45 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir;

Good day

Will be appreciated to cooperate with charterer by below contact details;

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel: 0917 1883512

Tel (back up): 0913 3086203

Dear Charterer RIC :

Please be in touch with CAPT. EBADI with below contact details;

Capt.EBADI

Direct Tel: +982123803216

Mob.Nomber: +989126876631

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>