Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: MT DANIEL - INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY - 2500 MT HFO 380 CST - KHARK OPL - 24/26 JAN 2025
From: "comserv - bunkering dept" <[email-masked]>
To: "yahyavi" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Bahrabadi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sarie'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 19:14:33 +0330

Dear sir
Good Day

Ref to bellow message kindly note , bunker barge already at khark area and 
ready to supply , once cash received by supplier , bunkering operation will 
be started .
Please inform the charterer to expedite payment progress .

Thanks
Best regards

Commercial services- bunkering dept

  _____

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 3:58:12 PM
To: 'zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sarie' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 
'yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>; 'comserv - 
bunkering dept' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL - INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY - 2500 MT HFO 380 
CST -  KHARK OPL - 24/26 JAN 2025

Dear sir,

Good day

Ref to your b/m kindly advise bunker barge name and ETA to Khark Isl.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 11:23 AM
To: 'zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sarie' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
'yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>; 'comserv - 
bunkering dept' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL - INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY - 2500 MT HFO 380 
CST - KHARK OPL - 24/26 JAN 2025

Dear sir,

Good day

Ref to your b/m msg Pls be noted that Vsl anchored in Khark Isl on 
24/Jan/2025 at 1100 LT (Lat:29-16.20”N Long:050-24.50”E)

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: zeidabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 9:54 AM
To: Daniel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sarie' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Bahrabadi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; comserv - bunkering dept 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL - INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY - 2500 MT HFO 380 
CST - KHARK OPL - 24/26 JAN 2025

Dear captain,

Good morning,

Ref to subject mentioned bunker supply, kindly advise your good vessel ETA 
to kharg opl.

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------

From: comserv - bunkering dept < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>

Date: 1/24/25 09:42 (GMT+03:30)

To: Daniel < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 'Sarie' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>,  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked],  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], Mosayebi < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>,  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked], comserv - bunkering dept < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>,  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
yahyavi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>, Bahrabadi < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 'a-rahimi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

Subject: MT DANIEL - INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY - 2500 MT HFO 380 CST - 
KHARK OPL - 24/26 JAN 2025

INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY

 TO   : MASTER  MT / DANIEL

FM    : NITC TEHRAN (  COMMERCIAL SERVICS )
SUBJ : INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY

 ==================================================================
  Please note that we have arranged supply of bunker at :

*        Port:                             KHARK OPL

*        SUPPLY DATE:           24-26  JAN 2025  KHARK OPL  ( supply must be 
done as per updated ETA by master)

*        Grade:                          HFO 380cst

*        Specifications:          ISO 8217, 2010

*        Quantity  :                2500 MT HFO

*       Sellers :                     DARA

               1.      Fuel will be supplied according to specification 
(ISO 8217-2012 STANDARD)

2.      According to new revision to The MARPOL Annex VI  ,the highest 
sulphur limit of any fuel oil used on board ships will be maximum 0.50% m/m 
as of 1 January 2020. Burning fuels with a sulphur content greater than 0.5% 
m/m will be in violation of MARPOL Annex VI from 1 January 2020. within this 
time and any fuel having sulphur content 0.5% is consumed prior 1 Jan 2020 
so as to avoid PSC detentions .

The sulphur content to be less than0.1% MM for LSFO(BALTIC& NORTH SEA 
AREA )and suphur content for gas oil to be less than 0.1%(LSMGO) to comply 
with SOX Regulations no 14.

 <http://3.in/> 3.In compliance with IMO requirement for shippers to provide 
oil Tankers with MSDS (MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET) for each ANNEX I type and 
each type of bunker delivered to ship ,

 <http://4.name/> 4.Name and contact details of supplier &  VESSEL and 
agent:

      BUNKER SUPPLIER : DARA

·                Email :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  / 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

·                Tel : +971 54 317 6025 ( MR JAWAD)

*	VESSEL:  MT/DANIEL
*	Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

    5.   In emergency case for quality and quantity dispute please contact 
commercial services manager Mr. ZEIDABADI -mobile no :0098 912 260 5108 who 
will advise you the name of their local supplier and means of contact 
directly.

      6.  Samples to be taken by drip methods ,sighted by designated ship's 
personnel and two signed and sealed samples to be delivered to your vessel .

      7.  Technical superintendent should follow up and obtain bunker 
analysis within 7 days after delivery of bunker.

     8. The exact quantity signed and stamped for receipt should be advised 
to NITC commercial services.quantity of bunker is based on barge figure 
therefore ship's representative should witness measurement of barge prior 
and after discharge and figure to be mutually agreed.

     9- In compliance with chapter bunkering ,item 4.5.3 "bunker plan/on 
board bunker committee ,kindly note that copy of minutes of meeting of 
bunker committee for supplied  fuel  to your vessel to be advised to 
commercial services as well as FMC e-mail.

      Please confirm safe receipt of this email and ack. by return. Your 
prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks &Best regards

Hadizadeh

Commercial Services – bunkering dept

FAX : +98 21 22275176 / TEL : +98 21 23803242 / Mob : +98935 6728470

 <http://g.email/> G.EMAIL :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
/  <http://p.email/> P.EMAIL : [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>