Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2025 12:14:21 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 09.FEB.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0430 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: TENTATIVE  15/FEB/2025 2300 LT

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION: 07   29.9  N ,  076    29.9 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  12.6 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  24 Hrs / 12.6
Knts /130 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 6, SEA: SW X 5, CURRENT: SW X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  1952   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  2098.0 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =3237.6 MT;      LSFO=
421.0  MT;          LSMGO= 449.1  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =74.5
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

ETA TO GALLE :10.FEB.2025   0800 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO BRV1(PBG) :14.FEB.2025   2000 LT

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD E-OPL.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]