Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // DISEMBARKING T4 S.G IN GALLE/ RESUME SEA PASSAGE /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 08:53:46 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

10/FEB/2025

===========

0930 LT: SBE/ SERVICE BOAT NOTIFIED.

1000 LT: T4 SECURITY GAURDS DISEMBARKED,

1030 LT: RESUME SEA PASSAGE

Pls be noted that Vsl's ETA to BRV1 pilot station will be on 15/Feb/2025
at 0400 LT,WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2025 12:21 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // DIVING OPERATION COMPLETED/ RESUME SEA PASSAGE
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/FEB/2025

===========

0800 LT: VSL NOTIFIED BY DARYAEE FOR DIVING OPERATION.

0918 LT: DIVING BOAT A/S.

0924 LT: COMMENCE DIVING OPERATION.

1012 LT: DIVING OPERATION COMPLETED.

1018 LT: DIVING BOAT AWAY.

1130 LT: RESUME PASSAGE/ F.A.O.S.P

Kindly be noted that Vsl's ETA to Galle will be on 10/Feb/2025 at 1330
LT,WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2025 12:58 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // BOARDING T4 SECURITY GAURD// VSL DRIFTING OFF
JASK , WAITING FOR DIVING OPERATION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly be informed that T4 security gaurds embarked on 03/Feb/2025 at 1224
LT, Vsl drifting off Jask awaiting

For Diving Operation By Daryayi Naval Station, Due to weather Condition
Diving Operation May suspended and

Will perform once weather condition has been improved.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2025 8:48 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // VSL ARAIVED AND DRIFTING OFF JASK FOR DIVING
OPERATION AND PICK UP T4 SECURITY GAURD/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

03/FEB/2025

===========

0300 LT: SBE/ DARYAYI NAVAL BASE NOTIFIED.

0330 LT: VSL START DRIFTING AS PER DARYAYI INSTRUCTION WAITING FOR DIVING
OPERATION.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2025 11:37 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // BUNKERING LSFO / RESUME PASSAGE TO PICK UP T4
SECURITY GAURD/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

02/FEB/2024

===========

1248 LT: COMPLETION BUNKERING / STOPPED

1324 LT: GAUGING OF BUNKER BARGE BY SHIP STAFF

1430 LT: RESUME BUNKERING DUE TO DISCREPANCY.

1524 LT: COMPLETION OF BUNKERING 

1530 LT: CH/OFF,2ND/ENG, P/M, 4TH/ENG TRANSFERRED TO BUNKER BARGE FOR
GAUGING AND CALCULATION.

1830 LT: CAGING AND CALCULATION COMPLETD.

2136 LT: COMMENCE HOSE DISCONNECTION.

2154 LT: HOSE DISCONNECTION COMPLETED.

2206 LT: COMMENCE UNMOORING BUNKER BARGE.

2218 LT: BUNKER BARGE CLEARED.

2224 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2242 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

2300 LT: RESUME PASSAGE/ F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that Vsl's ETA to Jask will be on 03/Feb/2025 at 0400
LT,WSNP.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2025 11:42 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // BUNKERING LSFO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following:

BUNKERRING OPERATION WITH  MT. UNITED SEAS

02/FEB/2025

===========

0848 LT : BUNKER BARGE APPRACHING STBD SIDE

0854 LT : FIRST LINE MADE FAST

0906 LT : ALL MADE FAST

0918 LT : COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION

1030 LT : COMPLETION OF HOSE CONNECTION

1042 LT : COMMENCE BUNKERING OPRERATION.

ETC bunkering LSFO will be on 02/Feb/2025 at 1400 LT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2025 6:15 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // BUNKERING LSFO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Pls be noted that M.T.Daniel arrived and anchored in RV Position
(Lat:26-44.48'N Long:056-55.68'E) on 02/Feb/2025 at 0312 LT, Waiting for
bunker barge.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2025 8:59 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE// EMBARKING T5
TEAM /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

01/FEB/2025

===========

1830 LT: T5 SECURITY TEAM ONBOARD/ 1 HR NOTICE TO E/ROOM.

1930 LT: SBE

1942 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2000 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

2030 LT: F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that Vsl's ETA to RV position receiving bunker will be on
02/FEB/2025 at 0330 LT,WSNP.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2025 2:11 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE// EMBARKING T5 TEAM
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

31/JAN/2025

==========

0100 LT: VSL ANCHORED LARAK ANCHORAGE (Lat:26-58.00'N Long:056-26.80'E) TO
EMBARK T5 SECURITY TEAM.

0130 LT: F.W.E 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>