Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 11:56:11 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 10.FEB.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0530 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: TENTATIVE  16/FEB/2025 0700 LT

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION: Lat: 05-44.40’N Long:080-22.60’E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  12.2 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  22 Hrs / 12.2
Knts /105 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 8, SEA: SW X 7, CURRENT: SW X 1.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  1683.0NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  2367.0 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =3166.0 MT;      LSFO=
420.5  MT;          LSMGO= 449.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =71.6
Mt;          LSFO= 0.5 MT;              LSMGO= 0.1MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

ETA TO BRV1(PBG) :15.FEB.2025   0400 LT

SHIP CLOCKS ADVANCED 1 HR

SMT=GMT+0530

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD E-OPL.

10/FEB/2025

===========

0930 LT : SBE

1000 LT : S.G DISEMBARKED AT GALLE

1030 LT : RESUME PASSAGE

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]