Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 10:01:42 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 14.FEB.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0730 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: 16/FEB/2025, 0800 LT

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION:  LAT : 05   00.80 N   LONG: 098    41.40 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  12.52 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  23 Hrs /
13.40 Knts  / 133 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SW X 2, CURRENT: SW X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  494   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  3556   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2870.0 MT;      LSFO=
420.5  MT;          LSMGO= 449.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =70.0
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

ETA TO BRV1(PBG) :15.FEB.2025 At 0300 LT

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD E-OPL.

SHIP’s CLOCKS ADVANCED BY ONE HOUR.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]