Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 10:51:57 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the banker barge is approaching to your vessel to
supply 2000 mt hfo. Please stand by on vhf ch 10. APIICO surveyor will be
there as the third party inspector.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2025 2:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 14th February 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.	TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT: Khark Island - 26th January 2025/
1200 LT.
2.	TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 01.March.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).
3.	DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M
4.	CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.
5.	BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.January.2025
6.	6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 56.9 N   LONG: 056 28.0 E.     
7.	TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA: 27.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).
8.	WEATHER CONDITION: SW'ly*3
9.	AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)
10.	TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.25 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)
11.	DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,580 N.MILES
12.	AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours): 00.0
13.	FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO // 805.9 /11.0  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT //
DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.0 MT 

REMARKS: 

* SMT=GMT+0330

* Vessel anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage on 28th January 2025 /0412 LT

* T5 Team embarked on 02nd February 2025 / 1136 LT

* Vessel ready in all aspects to resume her voyage toward destination,
Awaiting for charterer's plan for bunker supply.

* Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

* Kindly note, all E.T.A to interim calls/final destination are Tentative,
Depending on the Charterer's bunkering plan.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.