Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- REQUEST TO ADVISE CHARTERER'S NEXT INSTRUCTION
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 01:13:46 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

And as the bunkering operation will be completed around 18th February 2025
/ a.m.

I'll be obliged if you would kindly advise Charterer's next instruction
for MT. DUNE (after completion of bunkering operation) with many thanks.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 12:30 AM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 /
0001 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

Bunkering Operation commenced on 15th February 2025 / 2118 LT

As presently the bunkering Rate is approximately 35 MT/Hours

Therefore

ETC (I.A.G.W/WITH PRESENT LOADING RATE):

18th February 2025 / 0600 LT.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 10:06 PM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 15.FEBRUARY.2025 / 2118 LT
--- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Bunkering operation with
bunker barge "SEA SHORE - IMO # 9510553" at Larak OPL Anchorage for your
kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

28th January 2025

----------------

0300: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

0300: Vessel arrived at Larak Anchorage in order to receive bunker

0412: Commenced paying out anchor

0430: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Larak OPL Anchorage

0430: F.W.E

15th February 2025

----------------

1054: Received Bunkering instruction from Charterer

1442: Bunker Surveyors onboard

1448 ~ 1500: Key Meeting

1500 ~ 1612: Tank Inspection

1612 ~ 1648: Calculation & Documentation

1724: Bunker Barge "SEA SHORE" Alongside

1730: Commenced Mooring

1736: First Line onboard

1800: All Made Fast

1818 ~ 1824: Bunker Hose Connection (1 x 6")

1824: Both Bunker Surveyors transferred to bunker barge

1824 ~ 2118: MT. DUNE ready in all aspects to commence operation, awaiting
for bunker barge to commence bunkering operation

2118: Commenced bunkering operation 

Will keep you posted and update with ETC Soon

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

                  

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 12:22 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 10:52 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the banker barge is approaching to your vessel to
supply 2000 mt hfo. Please stand by on vhf ch 10. APIICO surveyor will be
there as the third party inspector.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2025 2:19 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 14th February 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT: Khark Island - 26th January 2025/
1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 01.March.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.January.2025

6.      6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 56.9 N   LONG: 056 28.0 E.     

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA: 27.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

8.      WEATHER CONDITION: SW'ly*3

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

10. TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.25 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11. DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,580 N.MILES

12. AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours): 00.0

13. FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO // 805.9 /11.0  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT // DO:
0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.0 MT 

REMARKS: 

*     SMT=GMT+0330

*     Vessel anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage on 28th January 2025 /0412 LT

*     T5 Team embarked on 02nd February 2025 / 1136 LT

*     Vessel ready in all aspects to resume her voyage toward destination,
Awaiting for charterer's plan for bunker supply.

*     Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*     Kindly note, all E.T.A to interim calls/final destination are
Tentative, Depending on the Charterer's bunkering plan.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.