Subject: MT DANIEL// NOR/ VSL ARRIVED AND ANCHORED EOPL //HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 05:38:46 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly be informed that M.T.DANIEL Arrived and Anchored on 16/Feb/2025 at
0930 LT in E-OPL Singapore and in all respect ready to Discharge her
nominated cargo Via STS operation as per terms and condition of C/P as
agreed.

-NOR Tendered on 16.FEB.2025 at 0930 LT

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]