Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 / 1148 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Fazeli'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a. m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tech-Bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-hadizadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 15:47:51 +0330

Dear Respectful Charterer

Good Afternoon Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Refer to below message and my earlier statement

Kindly note

Still the Bunker Barge SEA SHORE is discharging her cargo by her own cargo
pumps and therefore, bunkering operation is in progress

However

As per instructions of my pricipals at HO

I've sent one of my Engineers to Second Bunker Barge (EURASIA 1) in order
to inspect her cargo tanks along with APIICO surveyors and to take an
induvidual sample

I'll keep you posted accordingly

Dear Colleagues in Operation Department R.I.C:

Dear Colleagues in Commercial Service Department R.I.C:

Dear Colleagues in FMC department R.I.C:

Good Afternoon to you all

Above statement for your kind perusal

I'll be obliged if you would kindly share your valuable advise with many
thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 2:34 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]>; 'nezami'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'a. m-bandarabbas'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Tech-Bandarabbas'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 /
1148 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

DEAR SIR,

GREETINGS,

Please resume bunkering operations and also take all precautionary
measures as per your good company's policy.

We instructed the APIICO surveyor to take sample to test in their own lab
after completion of operation. 

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 2:11 PM
To: 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a. m-bandarabbas'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Tech-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 /
1148 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Hadizadeh

Good Afternoon Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Refer to our recent conversation

Kindly note

Still the Bunker Barge SEA SHORE is discharging her cargo by her cargo
pumps and therefore, bunkering operation is in progress

However

As per your below instruction

And with due regard to the fact that the condition of the second Bunker
Barge is unknown to us and there is risk of cargo contamination and
unnecessary complication

I'll stop the operation as soon as they've connected their Manifolds and
will send an expert Engineer onboard of Second Bunker Barge (MT. EURASIA
1) in order to inspect her cargo tanks and to get a sample from her cargo
tanks

I'll keep you posted accordingly

Dear Respectful Charterer R.I.C:

Good Afternoon Sir

Above for your kind perusal

I'll be obliged if you would kindly share your valuable advise with many
thanks

Dear Colleagues in Bandar Abbas Technical Department R.I.C:

Good Afternoon to you all

I'll be obliged if you would kindly arrange needful to pick up the bunker
sample from my vessel prior her departure from Larak OPL Anchorage with
many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: m-hadizadeh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 1:26 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Tech-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a. m-bandarabbas'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 /
1148 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Day

Ref to bellow correspondance and as per nitc procedure please do not use
receiving bunker till you receive bunker analyze report , then plz upon
completion of bunkering , land bunker sample on first opportunity to test
at local approved lab in bandarabbas ,

In case , charterer accepted to resume bunkering operation with present
situation , we advice to send expert engineer to measure all cargo tanks
of second barge and take a sample from her tanks for futher clarification
. 

Dear NITC bandarabbas ; 

Please arrange to deliver  DUNE bunker sample upon completion of her
bunkering and  send it to local approved lab in bandarabbas for analyze
test .

Dear FMC dept ;

Please note fyki and further necessary action. 

Thanks & Best regards

Hadizadeh

Commercial Services - bunkering dept

Fax :  <tel:0098%2021%2022275176> +98 21 22275176  / Tel :
<tel:0098%2021%2023803250-51> +98 21 23803248 / Mob : +98 935 6728470

G.EMAIL :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] / P.EMAIL :
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'comserv - bunkering dept'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 /
1148 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

URGENT

Dear Respectful Charterer

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

As is evident on the attached picture

Another Bunker Barge (MT. EURASIA 1) came alongside and made fast on the
starboard side of the Bunker Barge (MT. SEA SHORE) today a while ago.

The matter discussed with the Master of MT. SEA SHORE, he is stating that
as her discharging rate is very slow, this is the normal practice and they
are going to connect their manifolds and she will pump out with assistance
of the second bunker barge (MT. EURASIA 1)

For your kind information

As soon as they connect their manifold

And to avoid any complication and to prevent any probable cargo
contamination

And for sure, to get the Charterer's and my principals approval

I'll order to stop the operation till the moment I receive your
confirmation to resume the operation

I'll be obliged if you would Kindly advise in this regard with many thanks

Dear Colleagues in FMC department R.I.C:

Dear Colleagues in Commercial Service Department R.I.C:

Dear Colleagues in Operation Department R.I.C:

Good Morning to you all

Above statement for your kind perusal

I'll be obliged if you would kindly share your valuable advise with many
thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 12:30 AM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 /
0001 LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

Bunkering Operation commenced on 15th February 2025 / 2118 LT

As presently the bunkering Rate is approximately 35 MT/Hours

Therefore

ETC (I.A.G.W/WITH PRESENT LOADING RATE):

18th February 2025 / 0600 LT.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 10:06 PM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 15.FEBRUARY.2025 / 2118 LT
--- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Bunkering operation with
bunker barge "SEA SHORE - IMO # 9510553" at Larak OPL Anchorage for your
kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

28th January 2025

----------------

0300: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

0300: Vessel arrived at Larak Anchorage in order to receive bunker

0412: Commenced paying out anchor

0430: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Larak OPL Anchorage

0430: F.W.E

15th February 2025

----------------

1054: Received Bunkering instruction from Charterer

1442: Bunker Surveyors onboard

1448 ~ 1500: Key Meeting

1500 ~ 1612: Tank Inspection

1612 ~ 1648: Calculation & Documentation

1724: Bunker Barge "SEA SHORE" Alongside

1730: Commenced Mooring

1736: First Line onboard

1800: All Made Fast

1818 ~ 1824: Bunker Hose Connection (1 x 6")

1824: Both Bunker Surveyors transferred to bunker barge

1824 ~ 2118: MT. DUNE ready in all aspects to commence operation, awaiting
for bunker barge to commence bunkering operation

2118: Commenced bunkering operation 

Will keep you posted and update with ETC Soon

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

                  

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 12:22 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 10:52 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the banker barge is approaching to your vessel to
supply 2000 mt hfo. Please stand by on vhf ch 10. APIICO surveyor will be
there as the third party inspector.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2025 2:19 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 14th February 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT: Khark Island - 26th January 2025/
1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 01.March.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.January.2025

6.      6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 56.9 N   LONG: 056 28.0 E.     

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA: 27.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

8.      WEATHER CONDITION: SW'ly*3

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

10. TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.25 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11. DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,580 N.MILES

12. AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours): 00.0

13. FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO // 805.9 /11.0  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT // DO:
0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.0 MT 

REMARKS: 

*     SMT=GMT+0330

*     Vessel anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage on 28th January 2025 /0412 LT

*     T5 Team embarked on 02nd February 2025 / 1136 LT

*     Vessel ready in all aspects to resume her voyage toward destination,
Awaiting for charterer's plan for bunker supply.

*     Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*     Kindly note, all E.T.A to interim calls/final destination are
Tentative, Depending on the Charterer's bunkering plan.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.