Subject: MT. DUNE /// LANDING REPORT --- HFO SAMPLE FOR ANALYSIS --- LOCAL LAB AT BANDAR ABBAS AREA
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-hadizadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fazeli'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 14:05:14 +0330

Dear Mr. Zeid Abadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

 

Refer to below trailing messages and your instructions

Kindly note, vessel landed two sample bottles of HFO Via service boat
AZARAKHSH 907 on 17th February 2025 @ Larak OPL Anchorage

Reason for landing: For onward delivery to local laboratory at Bandar
Abbas Area for HFO analysis

Please find the attached file as landing report for your kind perusal:

Dear Colleagues in NITC Bandar Abbas Technical Department R.I.C:

Good afternoon

For your kind perusal and needful arrangement please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.