Subject: Fwd: Re: Settlement Agreement Next Steps
From: K Wagar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 21:23:54 +0400

As requested.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: "Pathak, Jai S." <[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>
Date: Fri, Feb 21, 2025 at 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: Settlement Agreement Next Steps
To: K Wagar <[email-masked]>

Following your request for clarification, I can confirm that subject to no
objections being raised by the relevant authorities (as explained
previously and in my emails and in our subsequent conversations we expect
the version of the settlement agreement that was last circulated to be the
final document.

*Jai S. Pathak*

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: K Wagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 21, 2025 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Settlement Agreement Next Steps
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

Jai,
As just discussed now, and multiple times over the past week, while we are
close to the finish line on this matter, there are a few time critical
steps that need to be undertaken. We agree that it is unfortunate that due
to the compromise of one or more devices related to someone on the Oil Co
side, there is the need to arrange a conveyance fee in order to get
continued support and participation of the relevant officials to witness
and be part of the execution of the final form settlement agreement that we
all expect will be executed without any major variations. This document is
attached for easy reference.

Please note that while  the quantum of the fee that was indicated was 3.5
percent, there is no possibility for this to be greater than 2.5-2.75
percent at the highest. I appreciate we had committed to finalising all
this by close of business today, but kindly work with us through next week
to finalise things. As indicated, we have arranged a part payment of the
proposed fee today as a sign of good faith.
Thanks
KW