Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// LANDING REPORT --- HFO SAMPLE FOR ANALYSIS --- TAVANKAVNET
From: "nezami" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-hadizadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fazeli'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, "'tech'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 12:33:29 +0330

Urgent Reminder

From: nezami <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2025 11:29 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'A.M-B.A' <[email-masked]>;
'tech' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// LANDING REPORT --- HFO SAMPLE FOR ANALYSIS ---
TAVANKAVNET

Urgent

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Pls revert with result.

 

Best Regards

A.Nezami
Technical Superintendent-G3
Technical & Ship Management Department
PHONE: +98-21-2380-3149
MOBILE: +98-912-654-3107
E-MAIL: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: tech <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2025 11:25 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'A.M-B.A' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tech
Bandarabbas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// LANDING REPORT --- HFO SAMPLE FOR ANALYSIS ---
TAVANKAVNET

Dear Sir / Madam

Good day

Kindly be informed sub  HFO sample bottles  dispatched to TavankavNet lab
through Morad bar air freight    with BL no: 87591002009 on  18-02-2025.

1-JON:00165210601925704(Landing report E: 003- 2025   ) HFO .

Dears in TavankavNet lab: Please confirm safe receipt when received with
thanks . 

Best Regards

A.Barani

B.Abbas  Procurement Dep

Mobile Phone No: +989177613275

Office Phone No:+9876-3334-1101

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 2:02 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'A.M-B.A'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// LANDING REPORT --- HFO SAMPLE FOR ANALYSIS ---
TAVANKAVNET

Dear Mr. Zeid Abadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

 

Refer to below trailing messages and your instructions

Kindly note, vessel landed two sample bottles of HFO Via service boat
AZARAKHSH 907 on 17th February 2025 2025 @ Larak OPL Anchorage

Reason for landing: For onward delivery to TAVANKAVNET Laboratory for HFO
analysis

Please find the attached file as landing report for your kind perusal:

Dear Colleagues in NITC Bandar Abbas Technical Department R.I.C:

Good afternoon

For your kind perusal and needful arrangement please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.