Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2025 20:18:51 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please note the followings fyk perusal :

 

DATE:02.MAR.2025 / 1800 HRS

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/(Name of Load ):(03.MARCH.2025) 0900 LT/ KHARK ISL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:FWD: 8M  /AFT: 11M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL                                     

E) POSITION AT 1800 HRS LT / 02.MARCH.2025: LAT : 27° 30.00N, LONG : 052°
27.6E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 196.0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0.0 

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*6/     SE*5

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  1037.5   MT/HFO 2.0  CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 211.3 MT/LSMGO 0.9  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

 

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]