Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--Stowage Plan
From: "Sh-Ghahremani" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2025 22:12:01 +0330

Dear Sir,

Goo day

Please approved stowage plan in order to instruct master of performing
vessel to comply with accordingly.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 5:39 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--Cargo Nomination

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed:

Cargo:2 M bbl IHCO

Api: 30

Temp: 60 F

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 5:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--Cargo Nomination

Dear Sir,

Good day

I hope this email finds you well.

Kindly requested to advise cargo grade and quantity in order to provide
stowage plan accordingly.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6