Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// Discharge operation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 11:46:55 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please be informed as per our company policy limit, we cannot share dv q88
and only please berth vessel as per latest jpo and discharge cargo to dv
which is moored by mooring master.

Also, two surveyors will be onboard for Q&Q inspection as they have been
onboard of the dv already.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 9:54 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Your b/m msg and attached JPO well received and noted, Shall comply
accordingly.

Pls be noted that same JPO has been received 2 weeks ago, Kindly advise
Q88 of DV in due time.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 9:33 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the JPO in attached file and please proceed according the jop
instructions.

Agent full style:

Trans Arctic Global Marine Services Pte Ltd, No.1 Maritime Square #12-19
HarbourFront Centre. Singapore 099253. Tel :- +6562766653 / Fax :-
+6562762664 Email :- [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  / [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  Website :- www.tagmspl.com
<http://www.tagmspl.com>

Please start communication with the agent.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 9:22 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 02.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: VESSEL ARRIVED E-OPL ON 16.FEB.2025 AT 0830 LT.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION:  LAT : 02   07.34 N   LONG: 104  50.73 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  VESSEL AT ANCHOR IN E-OPL .

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs / 0.0
Knts  / 0 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 4, SEA: SW X 3, CURRENT: SW X 0.7 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  0   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  4050   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2670.2  MT;
LSFO= 360.0  MT;          LSMGO= 448.2  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =10.0
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

NOR TENDERED ON 16.FEB.2025 AT 0930 LT.

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ANCHORED IN E-OPL WAITING FOR STS OPERATION.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>