Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 11:51:09 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

03.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0800 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room 

0900 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl  

1000 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.2 N, LONG : 050°24.5E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 9:54 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'Hakimzadeh-khark' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E.
Zamani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---
NOR TENDERED 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot
station  at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025 and in every respect  ready to load
her cargo as per terms and conditions of  governing charter party ( HENG LI
TCP DATED  02/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (1000 Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025) , free  Pratique
requested .

AGENT, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this  NOR.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]