Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.D.L.Z /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 10:12:14 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

0630 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

0654 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ DV NOTIFIED/ PROCEEDING RV POSITION/ CHECK LIST
NO2 COMPLETED.

0812 LT: CHECK LIST NO.3 COMPLETED.

0930 LT: DV COMMENCE APPROACHING.

0936 LT: FIRST LINE MADE FAST/ COMMENCE MOORING.

1130 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ DV SAFELY MADE FAST A/S / PROCEEDING TO ANCHORAGE
AREA.

1412 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER M/M ADVISE.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]