Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 10:31:09 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 04.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION:  LAT : 02   13.50 N   LONG: 104  45.60  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  1.3 Knts (VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION)

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs / 3.0
Knts  / 110 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SW X 2, CURRENT: SW X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  0   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  4050   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2647.9  MT;
LSFO= 360.0  MT;          LSMGO= 448.1  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =12.3
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

04.MAR.2025/ SMT=GMT+0800

==========================

0654 LT : VESSEL PROCEEDING STS OPERATION.

0936 LT : FIRST LINE PASSED.

1130 LT:  ALL MADE FAST & VESSEL PROCEEDING TO ANCHOR POSITION.

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION WITH DELTA LIMA ZERO PROCEEDING
TO ANCHOR POSITION AT E-OPL.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]