Subject: MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// NIPAH-MARCH 2025
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 14:02:48 +0800

Dear Mr.Amar Kadir Arifin,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that the vessel MT SOBAR is currently at anchorage in Singapore
EOPL and requires 12-13 hours to arrive at Nipah.

Please send the Pre-Arrival documents requirements.

Also advise when can vessel enter Nippah.

Awaiting yours 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.