Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 12:44:06 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:04.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(03.MAR.2025) 1000
LT-NOR TENDER/KHARG ISLAND

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD: 8M/AFT: 11M  ///FWD:7.80    AFT:12.80

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 82710MT //
597287 GOV(BBL)

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL                                     

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  13.4N, LONG : 050  20.4E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:1.7KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0.0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*3/     NW*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  998.0  MT/HFO 4.0  CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 202.0 MT/LSMGO 4.8  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

VSL MOORED TO KHARG ISLAND JETTY NO #5

LOADING OF IHCO IN PROGRESS.

03.03.2025

1630 hrs lt : S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd anchor 

1648 hrs lt :anchor aweigh  

Vessel proceeding  pilot station  

1800 hrs lt: P.o.b

2006 hrs lt : commence mooring

2012 hrs lt : first line ashore

2224 hrs lt : all made fast to t-jetty oil terminal berth # 5  / tugs cast
off

2236 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged / pilot away from sea side

2254 hrs lt : Loading master / cargo surveyor / aqua surveyor on board 

2300  hrs lt ~ 2348 hrs lt : Arms  connection completed ( cargo  3x16''  ) 

2312 hrs lt ~ 2354 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection 

2354 hrs lt : calculation 

04.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0001 hrs lt : : N.O.R accepted

0006 hrs lt : completed calculation  

0012 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO

 

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 05.03.2025 at 1600 hrs lt if AGW

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]