Subject: RE: 回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// NIPAH-MARCH 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 17:01:40 +0330

DEAR SIR,

GREETINGS,

KINDLY FIND NIPAH DOCS IN ATTACED FILE.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 4:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: 回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// NIPAH-MARCH 2025
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

We have received the pre-arrival document from the agent.( mail attached 
below)

Please note that the email states the +++ last port clearance should mention 
Nipah, Indonesia.+++

Kindly confirm if the vessel can instead provide the Oman Port Clearance, 
which lists Port Dickson, Malaysia.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 March, 2025 19:55
To: Sobar
Subject: 回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// NIPAH-MARCH 2025

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail and noted.

Please find below the port info/docs required (please send us all pages 
including the annual endorsement pages) for the entry permit (PKKA) 
application and clearance in-out formality, asf :

1.  CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY
2.  CERTIFICATE OF CLASS
3.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY RADIO CERTIFICATE
4.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
5.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE
6.  INTERNATIONAL LOAD LINE CERTIFICATE
7.  INTERNATIONAL OIL POLLUTANT PREVENTION CERTIFICATE(IOPP)
8.  CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS (IF ANY)
9.  INTERNATIONAL TONNAGE CERTIFICATE
10. INTERNATIONAL SEWAGE POLLUTION PREVENTION CERTIFICATE
11. INTERNATIONAL AIR POLLUTION PREVENTION
12. SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE (SMC)
13. DOCUMENT OF COMPLIANCE
14. INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE (ISSC)
15. MINIMUM SAFE MANNING DOCUMENT
16. SHIP SANITATION CONTROL EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE (SSCEC)
17. PORT STATE CONTROL (PSC)
18. INFLATABLE LIFERAFT CERTIFICATE
19. FIRE EXTINGUISHER CERTIFICATE
20. ANTIFOULING CERTIFICATE
21. SHIP PARTICULAR and Q88
22. CLC OIL POLLUTION DAMAGE
23. CLC BUNKER CERTIFICATE
24. WRECK REMOVAL CERTIFICATE
25. SSO/SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE and CSO / COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER 
CERTIFICATE
26. UPDATE IMO CREW LIST BOTH IN EXCEL FORMAT AND PDF FORMAT WITH MASTER'S 
SIGNATURE/STAMP
27. PLS FILL FORMAT CREW LIST FROM HARBOUR MASTER (ATTACHED) Pls blank the 
column that you don't know
28. LAST PORT CLEARANCE and ADIC (IF LAST PORT FROM SINGAPORE)
29. MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH
30. VACCINATION LIST & COVID 19 VACCINE LIST
31. STOWAGE PLAN
32. VOYAGE MEMO (10 LAST PORT OF CALL)
33. COPY BL & CARGO MANIFEST FOR ALL CARGOS ONBOARD or IN BALLAST CONDITION 
(NIL cargo manifest if the vessel in ballast)
34. MEDICINE CERT
35. CREW TEMP DOCS (3 days before until arrival)

36. CSR

37. MARITIME LABOUR CERTIFICATE

38. BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE

39. INTERNATIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY CERTIFICATE

40. MSDS OF CARGO ON BOARD / TO BE DISCH / TO BE LOAD

41. GA Plan

41. Mooring Arrangements

Following is the info required

- Voyage No                         : Please advise
- Last Port / Next Port after Nipah : Please advise / Please advise

- Mother / Daughter vessel name     : Please advise

- Cargo to be load / disch          : Please advise

- Quantity to be load / disch       : Please advise

- Other Activity                    : Please advise

- Eta Nipah Anchorage               : Please advise

- Arrival draft                     : Please advise

- Transit cargo if any              : Please advise

Note :

- We need at least 2-1 days prior arrival of the vessel to submit all 
formality and permits.
- Strictly prohibited for throw any materials, waste, garbage, oil, slops or 
etc from vessel to the sea during stayed in Nipah anchorage.
- Please ensure that all crew passports validity on board not less than 6 
months to avoid unnecessary procedures & penalty.
- Please always turn on AIS during vessel stay in the Indonesia area.
- Installed vessel nationality flag, Indonesia flag, immigration signal 
(November flag), and quarantine signal (yellow flag).
- For vessels coming from overseas flying 'Q' flag in the daytime and turn 
on the red-white light at night time.
- Flying 'G' flag, sign for pilot request at day time and vertical white- 
red light at night time and flying 'H' flag when pilot boarded the vessel.
- During waiting time or while STS ops do not allow uninvited persons to 
come on-board except Agent, Surveyor, and POAC/Loadmaster, to avoid 
undesirable things.

- Nipah time zone is GMT+7

- Please contact the Pilot prior to 2/1 hours arrival at the Pilot Station 
and 2 hours before departure for the Pilot arrangement.

- For vessels entering Nipah, PILOT WILL ONLY GUIDE the vessel into Nipah 
Anchorage and will anchor at a safe position.

- Superintendent, Supernumerary, Super Cargo & Technician on Board require a 
protection letter/supervision permit from concerned authorities.

- Last Port Clearance should mention Nipah Indonesia.

Following is the Nipah Transit Anchorage Area (Asinusa) port info for your 
ref, asf :

Area

Points

Coordinates

A

A1

01⁰ - 10’ – 18” N / 103⁰ - 35’ – 18” E

A2

01⁰ - 10’ – 18” N / 103⁰ - 38’ – 42” E

A3

01⁰ - 09’ – 10” N / 103⁰ - 38’ – 42” E

A4

01⁰ - 09’ – 36” N / 103⁰ - 35’ – 18” E

B

AA1

01⁰ - 09’ – 33” N / 103⁰ - 34’ – 54” E

AA2

01⁰ - 09’ – 36” N / 103⁰ - 35’ – 18” E

AA3

01⁰ - 09’ – 27” N / 103⁰ - 36’ – 30” E

AA4

01⁰ - 06’ – 10” N / 103⁰ - 34’ – 33” E

AA5

01⁰ - 07’ – 04” N / 103⁰ - 33’ – 02” E

C

AB1

01⁰ - 08’ – 17” N / 103⁰ - 40’ – 43” E

AB2

01⁰ - 07’ – 40” N / 103⁰ - 39’ – 32” E

AB3

01⁰ - 06’ – 18” N / 103⁰ - 42’ – 00” E

AB4

01⁰ - 06’ – 33” N / 103⁰ - 42’ – 30” E

AB5

01⁰ - 05’ – 48” N / 103⁰ - 42’ – 48” E

AB6

01⁰ - 04’ – 54” N / 103⁰ - 40’ – 54” E

Under the regulation from Port Authorities, all vessels entering and 
departing Nipah Anchorage are required to use Pilotage service. Please 
proceed to the Pilot Station from either one of the coordinates stated below 
to pick up the Pilot.

East - 01° 10' 24" N, 103° 39' 00" E     OR     West - 01° 08' 00" N, 103° 
33' 30" E

The Pilot Station call sign is “Asinusa Pilot Station” and main VHF radio 
channel for contacting the Pilot Station is channel 16 or 65A.

The vessel does not have to report to the port authority, please drop an 
email to the local agent upon arrival and the local agent will report on 
behalf of vessels.

To avoid any problem, pls do not sail out your vessel from Nipah prior Port 
Clearance onboard.

Attached the port paper for your ref.

FOR PORT AUTHORITY / HARBOUR MASTER OFFICER PLS SENT EMAIL COPY OF ORIGINAL 
SHIP'S CERTIFICATE PRIOR VESSEL ARRIVAL AS FOLLOW : SAME DOCUMENT FOR 
ARRANGE CLEARANCE FORMALITY ABOVE (1-40).

Many thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月4日(星期二) 19:10

收件人：ops1<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Info<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// NIPAH-MARCH 2025

Dear Mr.Amar Kadir Arifin,

Good Day!!

Awaiting pre-arrival document requirement from your side.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 March, 2025 14:03
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// NIPAH-MARCH 2025

Dear Mr.Amar Kadir Arifin,

Good Day!!

Kindly note that the vessel MT SOBAR is currently at anchorage in Singapore 
EOPL and requires 12–13 hours to arrive at Nipah.

Please send the Pre-Arrival documents requirements.

Also advise when can vessel enter Nippah.

Awaiting yours

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.