Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 17:57:41 +0330

DEAR SIR,

GREETINGS,

Kindly please be informed for the STS operation at NIPAH- INDONESIA (01.1607 
N-103.6385 E) as below:

Charterers shall use due diligence to ensure that the vessel is only 
employed between and at safe places (which expression when used in this 
charter shall include ports, berths, wharves, docks, anchorages, submarine 
lines, alongside vessels or lighters, and other locations including 
locations at sea) where she can safely lie always afloat. Notwithstanding 
anything contained in this or any other clause of this charterers warrant 
the safety of any place to which they order the vessel and shall be under 
liability in respect thereof except for loss or damage caused by OWNER 
failure. Subject as above, the vessel shall be loaded and discharged at any 
places as charterers may direct, provided that charterers shall ensure that 
any ship- to-ship transfer operations shall conform to standards not less 
than those set out in the latest published edition of the ICS/OCIMF ship- 
to-ship transfer guide.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Dune <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 10:37 AM
To: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION

Dear Captain Mosayebi

Good Morning Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and understood with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Kindly note

hereby confirming that the STS Spots & Anchorages (as announced by 
Charterer) are less than 30 NMs from the nearest Malaysian Coast (10~15 NMs)

In this regard

Cannot adhere to Company’s Policy if vessel perform STS operation there

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly share your valuable advise in this 
regard with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: mosayebi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 9:27 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION

Dear Sir

In addition to below & to follow company procedure (less than 30NM dist), 
its required to obtain clearance from nearest Malaysian port as there is 
high risk to arrest the vsl by coast guard.

Best Regards

Mosayebi

OPS General Manager

From: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 5:45 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION

Dear master

pls before proceeding  check with the concerned marine superintendent for 
the safe navigation to the given position area and if pilot is required pls 
let the charterer to arrange.

 Kindly for now give the ETA of position area to the charterer and when all 
was safe  after checking with the tec dept pls before proceeding get the 
charterer departure confirmation too.

Beast Regards

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 03/03/2025 3:45 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please be informed the STS position changed to the KEDAH YAN area, 
please check the positions in attached file and advise on ETA.

Please let us know if the ship needs to navigate under the pilot's advice so 
that we can make the arrangements.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 9:10 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON 
REPORT --- 03.MARCH.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 03rd March 2025 for your 
kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT: 
Khark Island – 26th January 2025/ 1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: 
N/A

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: 
FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD: 20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD: 
B/L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO/ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS IHCO

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE: 
26.January.2025

6.      NOON POSITION: 
LAT: 02 2.4 N   LONG: 104 44.9 E.

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA: 
N/A

8.      WEATHER CONDITION: 
NE’ly*3

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 
8.71  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10.  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED: 
12.20 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11.  DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 
20.0 N.MILES

12.  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours): 
35.0

13.  FUEL ROB/CONS: 
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 375.0 / 23.1 MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 
57.3 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS:

* SMT=GMT+0800

* Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

* Vessel is at anchor at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage, ready in all aspects to 
discharge her cargo, awaiting for charterer’s discharging instruction

* 02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Vessel arrived at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage

* 02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered

* As per instructions received from our Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining 
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

therefore Vessel is consuming VLSFO.

*

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0800 HRS

02nd March 2025

----------------

1800: Vessel arrived at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage

1800: Notice of Readiness Tendered

1830: Commenced paying out anchor

1900: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage

1900: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.