Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 09:05:56 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 05.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: N/A.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 19.10 MTRS, FWD: 18.90 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, ROB :204,140 MT    1,473,302 BBL  / TOTAL
DISCHARGED : 70,504 MT  508,801 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION:  LAT : 02   05.70 N   LONG: 104  43.80  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  1.2 Knts (VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION)

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs / 0.0
Knts  / 0 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SW X 2, CURRENT: SW X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  0   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  4050   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2612.8  MT;
LSFO= 360.0  MT;          LSMGO= 447.2  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =35.1
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 1.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

04.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0800

===========================

2012 LT: COMMENCE DISCHARGING.

ETC : 07.MAR.2025  2330 LT.

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENGAGE DISCHARGING  OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA
ZERO  AT E-OPL,

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]