Subject: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 11:58:30 +0330

Dear Agent Mr. Amar Kadir Arifin

Good Afternoon Sir

Warmest Greeting from MT. DUNE!

Refer to instructions received from our Charterer to perform discharging
through STS Operation at Nippa Anchorage

Please furnish us with list of required documents in order to perform
Pre-arrival formalities.

My ETA/arrival to Nippa anchorage is subject to Charterer's approval to
depart from E.OPL Anchorage

I'll be obliged if you would kindly do needful arrangements and perform
pre-arrival formalities with relevant port authorities and revert with
confirmation of port authorities to perform STS Operation in Nippa
Anchorage with many thanks.

Awaiting Yours!

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.