Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 12:43:21 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:05.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(03.MAR.2025) 1000 LT-NOR
TENDER/KHARG ISLAND

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD: 8M/AFT: 11M  ///FWD:20.0    AFT:20.20

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO //1953250 BBL /
273500MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL                                     

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  13.4N, LONG : 050  20.4E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0.0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*5/     NW*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  996.0  MT/HFO   2.0  CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 197.0 MT/LSMGO 5.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

VSL MOORED TO KHARG ISLAND JETTY NO #5

LOADING OF IHCO IN PROGRESS.

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 05.03.2025 at 1300 hrs lt if AGW

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]