Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DLZ / DISCHARGING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 12:56:59 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please instruct the vsl to proceed toward the PG after completion
of sts operation.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: Bahrabadi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 7:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DLZ / DISCHARGING
IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir

Good morning

Ref b/m kindly advise next plan of MT DANIEL after completion of
discharge.

 

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 5:28 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DLZ / DISCHARGING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

1450 LT: SURVEYOUR BOARDED.

1454 LT: COMMENCE SAFETY MEETING.

1500 LT: COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

1530 LT: SAFETY MEETING COMPLETED.

1536 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

1630 LT: HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED.(2X10'')

1800 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

1900 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

2012 LT: COMMENCE DISCHARGING IHCO.

ETC discharging IHCO: 2330 LT on 07/Mar/2025.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 10:12 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.D.L.Z /HENG LI GENERAL
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

0630 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

0654 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ DV NOTIFIED/ PROCEEDING RV POSITION/ CHECK LIST
NO2 COMPLETED.

0812 LT: CHECK LIST NO.3 COMPLETED.

0930 LT: DV COMMENCE APPROACHING.

0936 LT: FIRST LINE MADE FAST/ COMMENCE MOORING.

1130 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ DV SAFELY MADE FAST A/S / PROCEEDING TO ANCHORAGE
AREA.

1412 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER M/M ADVISE.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>