Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// Confirmation of PKKA/PERMIT
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 16:08:12 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Recived new BL. Many thanks.

Just to confirm the BL mentions discharge port as PORT DICKSON and Not 
NIPAH.

Shal I forward to agent?

Awaiting reply.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 05 March, 2025 19:57
To: 'Sobar'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// Confirmation of 
PKKA/PERMIT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the new bls for nipah. please send them to the agent.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: FW: 回复：回复：回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// Confirmation of 
PKKA/PERMIT
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Refer to below conversation from agent. Kindly confirm the qty to discharge 
is  500,000 bbls ( apx 69000 mt) and DV to load full capacity.

Agent wants confirmation if vessel will sail out after 1st STS.

Awaiting yours .thanks

+++++ Quote

Well noted your mail.

Please advise the quantity in MT and kindly please reconfirm with the 
owner/charterers due to we get info that SOBAR will sail out upon completion 
of STS with ROC and then will return back to Nipah tentative 18/Mar for next 
STS.

Awaiting yours, Thanks

+++++ unquote

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 05 March, 2025 16:10
To: Sobar
Subject: 回复：回复：回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// Confirmation of 
PKKA/PERMIT

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well noted your mail.

Please advise the quantity in MT and kindly please reconfirm with the 
owner/charterers due to we get info that SOBAR will sail out upon completion 
of STS with ROC and then will return back to Nipah tentative 18/Mar for next 
STS.

Awaiting yours, Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月5日(星期三) 12:59

收件人：'ops1'<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: 回复：回复：MT SOBAR// PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS// Confirmation of PKKA/PERMIT

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please note the following details:

1.	Quantity to be discharged to MT ROC: 500,000 BBLS.

2.	Vessel operations: After the STS operation with MT ROC, the vessel has 
one more STS operation at NIPAH.( Exact date not known) Currently, the 
vessel will remain at NIPAH after the first STS operation, and this will be 
confirmed in due course.

Kindly advise when the vessel can expect the PKKA/PERMIT and what time 
vessel can arrive at NIPAH.

Looking forward to your response.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.