Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--Next Plan
From: "Sh-Ghahremani" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 16:47:29 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please advise next plan after completion of loading.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

From: Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 4:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]>;
'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--Revised Stowage Plan

Dear Sir,

Good day

Refer to our tele. Con., please find attached revised stowage plan basis on
MAX. draft 20.50m on completion of loading.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

From: Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 10:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--Stowage Plan

Dear Sir,

Goo day

Please approved stowage plan in order to instruct master of performing
vessel to comply with accordingly.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 5:39 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--Cargo Nomination

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed:

Cargo:2 M bbl IHCO

Api: 30

Temp: 60 F

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 5:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC //TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--Cargo Nomination

Dear Sir,

Good day

I hope this email finds you well.

Kindly requested to advise cargo grade and quantity in order to provide
stowage plan accordingly.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6