Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE LOADING / COMPLETED LOADING
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 17:21:20 +0330

Dear sir 

Good day 

In addition below message kindly be informed loading operation completed on
05.MARCH.2025 at  1354  hrs lt , with presentation independent  APIICO
surveyor  & ship’s ch/off tanks inspection carried out and calculation
completed , the following fyk perusal: 

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,980,408  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O 
2.	Free water  : 569 bbls 
3.	B/L FIG announce by mobile to   APIICO surveyor   : 1, 985,846  GSV
bbls 

Difference between ship’s figure and announce B/L   is 5, 438 GSV  bbls  /
0.27% B/L ( ship’s figure Less than B/L )

Attached ULLAGE report fyk perusal , Kindly advise  . 

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 12:28 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'Hakimzadeh-khark' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E.
Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE
LOADING 

 

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

03.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0800 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room 

0900 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl  

1000 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.2 N, LONG : 050°24.5E)

-----------------------------------

1542 hrs lt : Notice to engine room 

1630 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd
anchor 

1648 hrs lt :anchor aweigh  

Vessel proceeding  pilot station  

1800 hrs lt: P.o.b

1854 hrs lt : two tugs FWD  + two  tug  AFT made fast

2006 hrs lt : commence mooring

2012 hrs lt : first line ashore

2224 hrs lt : all made fast to t-jetty oil terminal berth # 5  / tugs cast
off

2236 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged / pilot away from sea side

2254 hrs lt : Loading master / cargo surveyor / aqua surveyor on board 

2300  hrs lt ~ 2348 hrs lt : Arms  connection completed ( cargo  3x16’’  ) 

2312 hrs lt ~ 2354 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection 

2354 hrs lt : calculation 

04.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0001 hrs lt : : N.O.R accepted

0006 hrs lt : completed calculation  

0012 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 05.03.2025 at 1600 hrs lt if AGW

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 11:51 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL 

 

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

03.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0800 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room 

0900 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl  

1000 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.2 N, LONG : 050°24.5E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 9:54 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hakimzadeh-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---
NOR TENDERED 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot
station  at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025 and in every respect  ready to load
her cargo as per terms and conditions of  governing charter party ( HENG LI
TCP DATED  02/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (1000 Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025) , free  Pratique
requested .

AGENT, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this  NOR.

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]