Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO / DISCHARGING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 09:37:56 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   06-MAR-2025 / 1200 LT:

=========================================

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 1200 LT:                1,259,201               GSV
bbls                            174,479   M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                      722,902
GSV bbls                            100,165   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                               31,266
GSV bbls                              4,332     M.T

ETC:
07-MAR-2025 / 2330 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 9:06 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO /
DISCHARGING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   05-MAR-2025 / 2400 LT:

=========================================

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 2400 LT:                  884,332                GSV
bbls                             122,537   M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                  1,097,771
GSV bbls                            152,107   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                               31,294
GSV bbls                               4,336     M.T

ETC:
07-MAR-2025 / 2330 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 5:28 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DLZ / DISCHARGING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

1450 LT: SURVEYOUR BOARDED.

1454 LT: COMMENCE SAFETY MEETING.

1500 LT: COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

1530 LT: SAFETY MEETING COMPLETED.

1536 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

1630 LT: HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED.(2X10'')

1800 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

1900 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

2012 LT: COMMENCE DISCHARGING IHCO.

ETC discharging IHCO: 2330 LT on 07/Mar/2025.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 10:12 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.D.L.Z /HENG LI GENERAL
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

0630 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

0654 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ DV NOTIFIED/ PROCEEDING RV POSITION/ CHECK LIST
NO2 COMPLETED.

0812 LT: CHECK LIST NO.3 COMPLETED.

0930 LT: DV COMMENCE APPROACHING.

0936 LT: FIRST LINE MADE FAST/ COMMENCE MOORING.

1130 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ DV SAFELY MADE FAST A/S / PROCEEDING TO ANCHORAGE
AREA.

1412 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER M/M ADVISE.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>