Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 14:26:31 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:06.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(03.MAR.2025) 1000
LT-NOR TENDER/KHARG ISLAND

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD: 8M/AFT: 11M  ///FWD:20.50    AFT:20.50

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 1985846 BBL///
275838 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  18.2N, LONG : 050  24.7E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 470 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0.0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*5/     NW*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  992.0  MT/HFO   4.0  CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 193.0 MT/LSMGO 4.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

05.03.2025

=====================

1354 hrs lt :  Loading Completed

1406 hrs lt : Commence arms  disconnections

1424 hrs lt :  arms disconnected

1400 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

1548 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

1548 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

1630 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

1800 hrs lt :  Documents on board 

1800 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

1830 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

1830 hrs lt :  P.O.B / S.B.ENG

1836 hrs lt :   FWD & AFT tugs made fast

1854 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring

1912 hrs lt :  All clear

2000 hrs lt :  Tugs cast off 

2030 hrs lt :  Pilot Away

2142hrs lt :  vessel anchored at khark isl safe area ((LAT : 29°18.1 N, LONG
: 050°24.6E) ) awaiting future instruction.

06.03.2025 

-------------------------

Vessel received discharging instruction , OPL LARK / RV position .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]