Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2025 04:43:58 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

To be more clear, the is supernumerary’s protection letter/supervision 
permit and the immigration crew list are two different cases.

Regarding the supernumerary’s protection letter/supervision permit, 
understood that I’m authorized to pay the amount of 250 U$D in cash and I’ll 
inform agent accordingly.

Regarding the immigration crew list, as it is required by immigration 
officer, I’m waiting for the Charterer to furnish us in time.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 9:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Dune <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear sir

As below msg is selfexplanory pls furnish the Dune with the Sohar crew list 
soonest  otherwise master will pay in cash the money requested by the agent, 
pls revert.

Dear master of Dune if Sohar crew list was not in yr possession on time to 
clear yr arrival you are authorised to pay the cash on behalf of the 
charterer and we will sttel it directly  with the charterer .

Beast Regards

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 07/03/2025 8:28 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

As one of the required documents for Nipah anchorage arrival permit is 
supernumerary’s protection letter/supervision permit from concerned 
authorities

Charterer’s Agent demands amount of 250 U$D in cash to issue such a permit.

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise whether I’m authorized to pay 
this amount in cash and reflect it in monthly finance cash report (FM 402) 
in separate clause or the amount should be settled by the Charterer 
themselves with many thanks

Moreover, kindly note

As I mentioned before

One of the required documents to perform arrival formalities is the 
Immigration crew list

As clearly mentioned by agent on below correspondences.

Quote”

Immigration crew list means the crew list with Immigration signature and 
stamp. You may check with the last port of call agent

“Unquote

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly arrange and furnish us with Immigration 
crew list of SOHAR port with many thanks

Awaiting yours!

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 8:49 PM
To: 'ops1' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Your below message received and noted with many thanks

Regarding supernumerary permit, I’ve to seek my principal’s confirmation and 
will revert the result soon!

Meanwhile, kindly note

As it will take around 7 hours to reach the PBG

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly announce any prospect and give me proper 
notice to heave up my anchor and to proceed to Deep Sea PBG with many 
thanks.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 8:09 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain

Good day,

Please confirm if you will pay cash on board of USD 250 for the 
supernumerary permit.

Awaiting yours, thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月7日(星期五) 17:39

收件人：ops1<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ebadi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; "mo-fathi"<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; chartering<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

I’ve got our Charterer’s Confirmation to proceed to PBG upon receiving your 
confirmation

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly do needful arrangement and give me 
proper notice to heave up my anchor and to proceed to Deep Sea PBG with many 
thanks

Vessel is standing by on VHF Channel 16 and corresponding VHF Channel of S’Pore 
VTIS

Vessel’s WhatsApp contact is:     +98 915 145 0364

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 12:27 PM
To: 'ops1' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Afternoon

Hoping all goes well with you

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

RBM

Kindly note

My vessel is around 60 NM away from the announced deep sea PBG (01 19.6N 104 
20.0E)and it will take around 7 hours to heave up anchor and to reach the 
PBG

However, my departure is subject to Charterer’s instructions and whenever I 
get the Charterer’s green light I’ll let you know accordingly

From Deep sea PGB to NIPA anchorage will be around 55 NM and our arrival 
time depends on the vessel’s speed and traffic density of the area

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 11:23 AM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain
Good day,

Please find the attached entry permit (PKKA) for your ref.

Please be sure to keep hoisting the yellow and November flags in the daytime 
and turn on the red-white light at night time until the concerned 
authorities grant the vessel. Also, please make sure to keep the vessel 
clean and on standby to provide a gangway for the personnel who will come on 
board. The agent and authorities will come on board for a formality check.

Please advise the following info for our ref,

- The vessel fresh ETA to PBG (01 19.6N 104 20.0E) of deep sea pilot for our 
ref

- The vessel VHF standby channel

- The master/vessel contact details

- Attached docs related to deep sea pilot arrangements for your ref

Also, please advise the vessel fresh ETA Nipah.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月6日(星期四) 17:42

收件人：ops1<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ebadi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; "mo-fathi"<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; chartering<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: 回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Afternoon again

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

Presently vessel is in S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage, somewhere 110 NMs from Nipah 
Anchorage

Please kindly find attached file and note

For the safe passage from entrance of S’Pore strait up to arrival Nipah 
Anchorage,

Vessel requires to deploy west bound pilot at any feasible position near 
PALAU MUNGGING RACON (N)

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2025 12:36 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain

Good day,

Please advise the vessel's current position and the details coordinate which 
you require the assistance of a deep sea pilot.

Awaiting yours, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月6日(星期四) 14:02

收件人：ops1<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ebadi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; "mo-fathi"<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; chartering<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: 回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Afternoon

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Understood that I’ve sent / you’ve received all required documents.

Please let us know when you perform the pre-arrival formalities

&

As soon as I get your green light to enter the Indonesian Water (Nipah 
Anchorage), I’ll seek Charterer’s permission to depart S’Pore E.OPL toward 
Nipah to perform STS operation there.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2025 9:23 AM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail and docs are in order.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月6日(星期四) 13:08

收件人：'ops1'<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; "mo-fathi"<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; chartering<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Afternoon

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Understood from your below message that the only remaining Document to 
perform pre-arrival formalities is CSO certificate

Please find the attached file as CSO certificate for your kind perusal:

Please kindly acknowledge safe receipt of the certificate and let me know if 
there is any other document remaining from my side to perform pre-arrival 
formalities

Awaiting yours!

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2025 5:52 AM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail and noted.

Please be informed that from our side we will apply for the entry 
permit/PKKA which will take about 1-2 days. Once the permit is issued we 
will send it to you and you are clear from our side to enter Nipah.

The CSO certificate is required to apply for the entry permit/PKKA. Once we 
receive the CSO certificate, we shall apply the permit accordingly.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月6日(星期四) 06:37

收件人：'ops1'<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; "mo-fathi"<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; chartering<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below correspondences

Kindly note:

Regarding next port after Nipah:

            As per Charterer’s instructions, vessel’s next call will be 
K.F.K-U.A.E

Regarding Transit cargo:

As per Charterer’s instructions, vessel’s will discharge her whole cargo in 
one STS in Nipah anchorage

Regarding company security officer certificate & Immigration crew list:

Awaiting to receive relevant documents from concerned parties and will 
forward to you upon receiving accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 8:27 PM
To: 'ops1' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

1.      Regarding Certificate of Fitness:

As the vessel is VLCC, therefore she is not supposed to has certificate of 
fitness.

2.      Regarding company security officer certificate:

I’ll as our CSO to furnish me with relevant certificate and will revert to 
you accordingly

3.      Regarding next port after Nipah:

It’s wholly depends on Charterer’s plan and I’ll seek their advise in this 
regard and will let you Know, as well

4.      Regarding ETA Nipah Anchorage:

Kindly note, presently vessel is at E.OPL and will depart area upon 
receiving green signal from Charterer/after performing pre-arrival 
formalities and your confirmation, ETA to Nipah Anchorage depends of transit 
pilot’s arrangement, as well.

5.      Regarding Transit cargo:

It’s wholly depends on Charterer’s plan and I’ll seek their advise in this 
regard and will let you Know, as well

6.      Regarding Supernumerary protection letter/supervision permit:

Please find attached file for your kind perusal and arrange needful with 
many thanks

7.      Regarding Singapore pilot strait:

Fully understood your message with many thanks, I’ll liaise with Charterer 
in order to book Singapore pilot strait for vessel’s transit West Bound