Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2025 08:56:21 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 08.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: N/A.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 02   05.76 N LONG: 104  43.75  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0.0 Knts (VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION)

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs / 0.0
Knts  / 0 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 5, SEA: SE X 4, CURRENT: SE X 0.7 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  0   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  4050   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2500.0  MT;
LSFO= 360.0  MT;          LSMGO= 447.1  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =21.8
MT;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

07.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0800

2336 LT : COMPLETED DISCHARGE OPERATION

Vsl Activity : VESSEL MOORED  WITH DELTA LIMA ZERO AT E-OPL AWAITING HOSE
DISCONNECTION AND UNBERTHING.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]