Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2025 13:09:50 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:08.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA DISCH PORT(Name of discharge port):(08.MAR.2025) 0530 LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:20.50
AFT:20.50

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 1985846 BBL///
275838 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  52.0N, LONG : 056  11.5E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 55 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:10.2KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*2/     NW*1

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  908.5  MT/HFO   36.5 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 183.5 MT/LSMGO 4.5  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

08.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0430 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room 

0530 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival LARAK OPL  

0630 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT :
26°51.8 N, LONG : 056°11.2E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]