Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---> RE-TENDERING NOR <--- 09.MARCH.2025 / 0954 LT (GMT+08)
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami Mr'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 08:07:25 +0330

Dear Sir,

Respected gentlemen,

Good Morning

Subject: Re-Tendering NOR message

Kindly note

In line with the governing Charter party and instructions received from my principals

And with due regard to the initial N.O.R tendered upon arrival at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage on 02nd March 2025 at 1800 Hrs. (LT=GMT+08)

And as the vessel left the S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage and arrived at Nipah Anchorage by Charterer’s instructions

=====================================================================================

This is to notify you, that the above mentioned vessel “MT. DUNE” arrived at Nipah Anchorage, Indonesia

As being ready in all aspects to Discharge cargo of 2,002,531 bbls of Iranian Heavy Crude Oil Grade .

This notice of readiness is Re-Tendered on 09th (day) of March (month) 2025 (Year) At 09:54 Hrs. (LT=GMT+07)

Subject to the term, condition’s & exceptions of the charter party. 

Dear Respectful colleagues in NITC Operation department R.I.C:

Good Morning to you all

Above statement for your kind perusal

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2025 4:18 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'Nezami Mr' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---> TENDERING NOR <--- 02.MARCH.2025/1800 LT

Dear Sir,

Respected gentlemen,

Good Afternoon

Subject: NOR message

Kindly note

In line with the governing Charter party and instructions received from my principals

=====================================================================================

This is to notify you, that the above mentioned vessel “MT. DUNE” arrived at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage

As being ready in all aspects to Discharge cargo of 2,002,531 bbls of Iranian Heavy Crude Oil Grade .

This notice of readiness is Tendered on 02nd (day) of March (month) 2025 (Year) At 18:00 Hrs. (LT=GMT+0800)

Subject to the term, condition’s & exceptions of the charter party. 

Dear Respectful colleagues in NITC Operation department R.I.C:

Good Afternoon to you all

Above statement for your kind perusal

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.