Subject: RE MT. DUNE /// REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 07:50:31 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Vessel dropped her anchor at Nipah Anchorage on 09th March 2025 / 0954 LT 
and is ready in all aspects to discharge her cargo through STS operation

Kindly note

in order to avoid any unwanted complication and delay

Please furnish us with Document instruction before/after operation in order 
to prepare/exchange cargo discharging documents, as the procedure for 
documentation is unclear to us:

Please kindly advise regarding following with many thanks:

Regarding documentation between our vessel

*         Is any cargo surveyor will board vessel or the DV representative 
will board vessel for Pre/Post-discharge inspection/documentation?

*         shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use 
specific code instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific 
code please advise Code, too

*         shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?

*         Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents 
(including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?

*         shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, 
etc)?

Moreover

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
before commencement of discharging operation

*         In order to commence discharging operation, Shall DV sign/stamp 
our ullage report or not?

*         If the answer to above question is yes, shall we send scan copy of 
ship’s ullage report first and wait for confirmation of charterer prior 
commencing discharging operation?

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
after completion of discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

Above statement for your kind perusal and advise

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：回复：回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// STS OPERATION AT NIPPA ANCHORAGE

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

in order to avoid any unwanted complication and delay

Please furnish us with Document instruction before/after operation in order 
to prepare/exchange cargo discharging documents, as the procedure for 
documentation is unclear to us:

Please kindly advise regarding following with many thanks:

Regarding documentation between our vessel

*         Is any cargo surveyor will board vessel or the DV representative 
will board vessel for pre-discharge inspection/documentation?

*         shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use 
specific code instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific 
code please advise Code, too

*         shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?

*         shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, 
etc)?

*         Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents 
(including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?

Moreover

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
before commencement of discharging operation

*         In order to commence discharging operation, Shall DV sign/stamp 
our ullage report or not?

*         If the answer to above question is yes, shall we send scan copy of 
ship’s ullage report first and wait for confirmation of charterer prior 
commencing discharging operation?

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
after completion of discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

Above statement for your kind perusal and advise

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.