Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 09.MARCH.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 10:27:18 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 09th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:
Khark Island - 26th January 2025/ 1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT:
N/A

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:
FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD: 20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD:
B/L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO/ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS IHCO

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE:
26.January.2025

6.      NOON POSITION:
LAT: 01 8.3 N   LONG: 103 34.0 E.

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:
N/A

8.      WEATHER CONDITION:
NE'ly*2

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :
8.60  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10.  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:
12.20 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11.  DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT:
0.0 N.MILES

12.  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):
35.0

13.  FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 307.2 / 24.8MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
57.0 / 0.1 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0700

*      Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*      Vessel is at anchor at Nipah Anchorage, Indonesia, ready in all
aspects to discharge her cargo, awaiting for charter discharging
instruction

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

*      Vessel is consuming VLSFO as per instructions received from our
Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0700 HRS

08th March 2025

----------------

2100: S.B.E

2100: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

2130: Anchor Aweigh

2136: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to S'Pore Strait Deep Sea PBG

09th March 2025

----------------

0400: Two Pilots onboard (S'Pore Strait Deep Sea Pilot)

0818: P.O.B (Nipah Pilot)

0818: Vessel Underway toward Nipah Anchorage

0954: Commenced paying out anchor

0954: N.O.R Re-Tendered

1012: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Nipah Anchorage, Waiting for
further instructions from POAC/Charterer

1012: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

                  

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.