Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 09:37:52 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 09.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: KHARK ISL , TENTATIVE  20/MAR/2025  AM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 03   02.70 N LONG: 100  47.50  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  15.6 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  2.3 Hrs /
15.0 Knts  / 314 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SW X 2, CURRENT: SW X 1.0 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  3691   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  309   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2500.0  MT;
LSFO= 296.0  MT;          LSMGO= 447.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =0   MT;
LSFO= 64 MT;              LSMGO= 0.1 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

08.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0800

1400 LT : COMMENCE UNMOORING

1430 LT : ALL CLEAR

1436 LT : COMMENCE H.UP PORT ANCHOR

1500 LT : ANCHOR AWEIGH

1530 LT : F.A.O.S.P

1748 LT : SBE MALACCA PASSAGE

09.MAR.2025 SMT=GMT+0800

1100  LT : RESUME PASSAGE

ETA TO GALLE : 13.MAR.2025   /  0900 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO JASK : 18.MAR.2025   /  1900 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO LARAK : 19.MAR.2025  / 0400 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK : 20.MAR.2025 / AM

Vsl Activity : VESSEL TRANSITING SINGAPOUR AND MALACCA STRAIT , ENROUTE
TOWARD KHARK ISL.

ME, BOILER AND AE FUEL OIL CONSUMPTION CHANGED OVER TO LSFO FOR MALLACA
STRAIT TRANSIT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]