Subject: MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD NEXT PORT OF CALL
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops1'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 16:06:27 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Hoping all goes well with you

I just received fresh instructions from my Charterer to cast off from DV
and leave Nipah Anchorage toward next port of Call

I'll be obliged if you would kindly advise regarding following points and
do necessary arrangements in this regard with many thanks:

1.      Regarding the port clearance as you have instructed on earlier
correspondences

Quote"

To avoid any problem, pls do not sail out your vessel from Nipah prior
Port Clearance onboard.
"Unquote

Please advise whether the port clearance is required to leave the Nipah
Anchorage and if the answer is yes, please do needful formalities to
obtain port clearance on urgent basis

2.      Regarding 34 Numbers of Crew Passports in which handed over to
agent's representative Mr. ALFIAN to perform Immigration formalities, I'll
be obliged if you would kindly return all passports prior vessel's
departure from the Nipah Anchorage

3.      Regarding AIS, can you please advise, whether we can leave the
anchorage while the AIS is switched off or we have to keep the AIS ON
until leaving the Nipah Anchorage

4.      Regarding Deep Sea Pilot, please do necessary arrangement for
boarding of pilot for east bound transit of S'Pore strait with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.