Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// instruction to sail from nipah to eopl
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 19:07:38 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you!

RBM

Kindly note

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Departure from Nipah
Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0700 HRS

09th March 2025

----------------

1812:               Instructions Received from Charterer to cast off from
DV and leave Nipah Anchorage toward E.OPL

1942~2030:     Cargo Hose Disconnection (2x12")

Kindly note

Vessel awaiting for Port Clearance and crew Passports and Agent's green
light to depart Nipah Anchorage.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2025 3:13 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// instruction to sail from nipah to eopl

Dear sir, 

Greetings,

Kindly please cast off the vessel and proceed to the EOPL and drop anchor
in a safe position.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2025 10:27 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 09.MARCH.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 09th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:
Khark Island - 26th January 2025/ 1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT:
N/A

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:
FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD: 20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD:
B/L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO/ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS IHCO

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE:
26.January.2025

6.      NOON POSITION:
LAT: 01 8.3 N   LONG: 103 34.0 E.

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:
N/A

8.      WEATHER CONDITION:
NE'ly*2

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :
8.60  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10.  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:
12.20 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11.  DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT:
0.0 N.MILES

12.  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):
35.0

13.  FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 307.2 / 24.8MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
57.0 / 0.1 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0700

*      Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*      Vessel is at anchor at Nipah Anchorage, Indonesia, ready in all
aspects to discharge her cargo, awaiting for charter discharging
instruction

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

*      Vessel is consuming VLSFO as per instructions received from our
Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0700 HRS

08th March 2025

----------------

2100: S.B.E

2100: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

2130: Anchor Aweigh

2136: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to S'Pore Strait Deep Sea PBG

09th March 2025

----------------

0400: Two Pilots onboard (S'Pore Strait Deep Sea Pilot)

0818: P.O.B (Nipah Pilot)

0818: Vessel Underway toward Nipah Anchorage

0954: Commenced paying out anchor

0954: N.O.R Re-Tendered

1012: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Nipah Anchorage, Waiting for
further instructions from POAC/Charterer

1012: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

                  

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.