Subject: RE: 回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD NEXT PORT OF CALL
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops1'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 20:47:10 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Hoping all goes well with you

Your below message and attached Port Clearance received and noted with many 
thanks

*         Understood that vessel is clear to depart Nipah Anchorage in first 
opportunity, I’ll contact ASINUSA Pilot Station on Channel 65A/16 to get the 
sailing guidance

*         Understood that the agent is OTW to the vessel to return the Crew 
Passports.

*         Understood that the Deep Sea Pilot is OTW to vessel, as well.

Will keep you posted accordingly.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2025 7:54 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked]>
Subject: 回复：回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE 
TOWARD NEXT PORT OF CALL

Dear Captain

Good day,

Please find attached the Port Clearance for your ref. The PC validity is 24 
hours (valid until 10/Mar 2300LT) and the vessel should sail before that 
limitation time otherwise, the PC must be re-issued.

Herewith, the vessel may direct sail as per the schedule. The agent OTW to 
the vessel to return all the crew passports. The deep sea pilot also OTW to 
the vessel.

Please contact Asinusa Pilot Station on CH 65A or 16 for further sailing 
guidance. Please send us the departure report in order to inform all 
concerned parties once available.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2025年3月9日(星期日) 22:16

收件人：ops1<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

抄　送：ops<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ebadi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; "mo-fathi"<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; chartering<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD 
NEXT PORT OF CALL

Dear Sir

Good Day

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Awaiting for Port Clearance and crew Passports and your green light to 
depart Nipah Anchorage.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2025 5:38 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD 
NEXT PORT OF CALL

Dear Captain

Good day,

Please find below for your reference.

1. We have received the same instructions. Currently, we are processing the 
outward formalities/PC.

2. Confirm, don’t sail before receiving the PC and all crew passports from 
our board agent.

3. Please keep AIS on while you are still in Nipah.

4. Deep sea pilot, will cross check and revert.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：Dune< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
日　期：2025年03月09日 20:36:27
收件人：'ops1'< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
抄　送：< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'ebadi'< 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi'< 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mosayebi'< 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
主　题：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD NEXT 
PORT OF CALL

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Hoping all goes well with you

I just received fresh instructions from my Charterer to cast off from DV and 
leave Nipah Anchorage toward next port of Call

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise regarding following points and do 
necessary arrangements in this regard with many thanks:

1.      Regarding the port clearance as you have instructed on earlier 
correspondences

Quote”

To avoid any problem, pls do not sail out your vessel from Nipah prior Port 
Clearance onboard.
“Unquote

Please advise whether the port clearance is required to leave the Nipah 
Anchorage and if the answer is yes, please do needful formalities to obtain 
port clearance on urgent basis

2.      Regarding 34 Numbers of Crew Passports in which handed over to agent’s 
representative Mr. ALFIAN to perform Immigration formalities, I’ll be 
obliged if you would kindly return all passports prior vessel’s departure 
from the Nipah Anchorage

3.      Regarding AIS, can you please advise, whether we can leave the 
anchorage while the AIS is switched off or we have to keep the AIS ON until 
leaving the Nipah Anchorage

4.      Regarding Deep Sea Pilot, please do necessary arrangement for 
boarding of pilot for east bound transit of S’Pore strait with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.