Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD NEXT PORT OF CALL
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 21:26:06 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

MT. DUNE got the Departure Port Clearance and is ready to perform 
Un-berthing Operation from DV and depart area soon.

Refer to our recent conversation

And with due regard to the agent’s instruction and in order to comply with S’Pore 
Strait transit Regulations, I have to Switch AIS ON and will turn it OFF 
upon clearing the Horsburgh LightHouse.

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly share your valuable advise regarding my 
above statement with many thanks.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2025 6:15 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE 
TOWARD NEXT PORT OF CALL

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below message just received from the Charterer’s agent which is 
self-explanatory

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise regarding AIS status,

Whether I have to comply with local regulations and turn ON the AIS or Not?

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2025 5:38 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD 
NEXT PORT OF CALL

Dear Captain

Good day,

Please find below for your reference.

1. We have received the same instructions. Currently, we are processing the 
outward formalities/PC.

2. Confirm, don’t sail before receiving the PC and all crew passports from 
our board agent.

3. Please keep AIS on while you are still in Nipah.

4. Deep sea pilot, will cross check and revert.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：Dune<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
日　期：2025年03月09日 20:36:27
收件人：'ops1'<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
抄　送：<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
主　题：MT. DUNE /// URGENT INSTRUCTION TO LEAVE NIPAH ANCHORAGE TOWARD NEXT 
PORT OF CALL

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Hoping all goes well with you

I just received fresh instructions from my Charterer to cast off from DV and 
leave Nipah Anchorage toward next port of Call

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise regarding following points and do 
necessary arrangements in this regard with many thanks:

1.      Regarding the port clearance as you have instructed on earlier 
correspondences

Quote”

To avoid any problem, pls do not sail out your vessel from Nipah prior Port 
Clearance onboard.
“Unquote

Please advise whether the port clearance is required to leave the Nipah 
Anchorage and if the answer is yes, please do needful formalities to obtain 
port clearance on urgent basis

2.      Regarding 34 Numbers of Crew Passports in which handed over to agent’s 
representative Mr. ALFIAN to perform Immigration formalities, I’ll be 
obliged if you would kindly return all passports prior vessel’s departure 
from the Nipah Anchorage

3.      Regarding AIS, can you please advise, whether we can leave the 
anchorage while the AIS is switched off or we have to keep the AIS ON until 
leaving the Nipah Anchorage

4.      Regarding Deep Sea Pilot, please do necessary arrangement for 
boarding of pilot for east bound transit of S’Pore strait with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.