Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 10.MARCH.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 10:20:01 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 10th March 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:
Khark Island - 26th January 2025/ 1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT:
N/A

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT:
FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD: 20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD:
B/L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO/ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS IHCO

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE:
26.January.2025

6.      NOON POSITION:
LAT: 01 19.6 N   LONG: 103 22.3 E.

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA:
N/A

8.      WEATHER CONDITION:
NE'ly*5

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS :
7.80  KNOTS (Maneuvering Mode)

10.  TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED:
12.20 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11.  DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT:
62.0 N.MILES

12.  AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours):
48.0

13.  FUEL ROB/CONSUMPTION
HFO: 2035.6 / 0.0 MT // LSFO: 287.9 /19.3MT // DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO:
57.0 / 0.0 MT

REMARKS: 

*      SMT=GMT+0700

*      Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Vessel arrived at S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage

*      02nd March 2025 / 1800 LT: Notice of Readiness Tendered

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Vessel arrived at Nipah Anchorage

*      09th March 2025 / 0954 LT: Notice of Readiness Re-Tendered

*      Vessel is consuming VLSFO as per instructions received from our
Principals at HO

& in accordance with IMO guideline regarding maximum period of retaining
VLSFO on board which shall not be more than 3 months

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0700 HRS

09th March 2025

----------------

1248: Agent's representative Embarked, Arrival formalities & documentation
performed

1254: Commenced mooring operation

1300: First Line onboard and secure

1300: Free Pratique Granted

1306: Agent's representative Disembarked

1400: All made fast F&A

1400~1630: Cargo Hose Connection (2x12")

1812: Instructions Received from Charterer to cast off from DV and leave
Nipah Anchorage toward E.OPL

1942~2030: Cargo Hose Disconnection (2x12")

09th March 2025

----------------

0036:   Commenced Un-Mooring Operation.

0100:   All Clear and onboard.

0136: Two Pilots onboard (S'Pore Strait Deep Sea Pilot)

0500: S.B.E

0500: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

0554: Anchor Aweigh

0600: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage, under
Master's command & S'Pore Strait Deep Sea Pilot's Advise

1012: Both Pilots Disembarked (S'Pore Strait Deep Sea Pilot)

Tentative ETA to S'Pore E.OPL Anchorage (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

10th March 2025 / 2000 LT (SMT=GMT+0800 HRS.)

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

                  

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.