Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 09:56:45 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 10.MAR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0700 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK ISL , 20/MAR/2025  AM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.40 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 06   17.30 N LONG: 095  55.20  E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  14.1 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  25 Hrs( 1 HR
RETARD) / 15.0 Knts  / 280 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:ELY X 5, SEA: WLY X 4, CURRENT: WLY X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  3339   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  661   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2434.9  MT;
LSFO= 2962.0  MT;          LSMGO= 447.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =65.1
MT;          LSFO= 4 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

SHIP CLOCKS RETARDED BY ONE HOUR.

ETA TO GALLE : 13.MAR.2025   /  0900 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO JASK : 18.MAR.2025   /  1900 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO LARAK : 19.MAR.2025  / 0400 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO KHARK : 20.MAR.2025 / AM

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD KHARK ISL.

ME,AE AND BOILER FUEL OIL CONSUMPTION CHANGED OVERFROM LSFO TO HFO AT
13:00 HRS.(09-MAR-2025)

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]