Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 14:05:32 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:10.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA DISCH PORT(Name of discharge port):(10.MAR.2025) 1300 LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:20.50
AFT:20.50

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 1985846 BBL///
275838 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  46.6N, LONG : 056  17.9E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 19 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:3 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.5 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  901.0  MT/HFO   5.0  CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 177.0 MT/LSMGO 3.7  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

10.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0700 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10 

0718 hrs lt : Notice to engine room 

0818 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port
anchor 

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh  

Vessel proceeding  pilot station LAT : 26°54.6 N, LONG : 056°37.2E  / as per
P10 announcement .

ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°54.6 N, LONG : 056°37.2E will  be on
10.MARCH.2025 at 1300 hrs lt if AGW .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]