Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Discharge Order/LOI
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Destiny'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 15:25:40 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

It is confirmed, please proceed.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 3:04 PM
To: 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly be informed M.V arrived to  RV position at 
1300 hrs lt and D.V  M.T SIRI commence approaching for Conduct running STS 
operation .

According to below  Discharge Order/LOI  , mention the name of D.V is 
mention M.T IONNA ,kindly advise .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 1:51 PM
To: 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI

Dear sir

Good day

Below instruction ( Discharge order / LOI ) well received and noted , will 
be follow up accordingly .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Sh.Ghahremani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 1:09 PM
To: 'Destiny' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI

Strictly Private & Confidential

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below discharge order/LOI and confirm compliances by return.

-You are authorized to discharge whole IHCO cargo on board (as attached LOI) 
via STS operation to (MT IOANNA) at designated RV position(basis on NO ROB).

-Please be in touch and coordinate with STS provider/pilot for forthcoming 
STS operation.

-NOR tender on arrival Larak OPL to be considered for all documentation 
i.e., TIMESHEET, SOF’s, etc..

-Please do not bring the name of DV in any email correspondences however it 
is ok to declare her name in cargo documents.

.Please lodge formal protest for any delay such as awaiting of measuring 
cargo tanks, documentation, slow discharge rate request by DV, etc.

-All STS gears (fenders, cargo hoses) must be delivered to STS provider as 
soon as completion of discharging.

-Please record discharging figures an hourly basis same as attached form , 
pass the table to the DV every SIX hours

,ask them to fill in the table and sign, then send scan copy of the table on 
six hourly bases to all concerned parties including charterer.

-Please make sure all tracking devices of your vessel including AIS and LRIT 
remains OFF and VHF communication must be stablished by coordination coding 
only as below,

10 March 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: ALICE

DV: DAVID

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

-Please update charterer and NITC with all movements including all SOFs, 
NOR, etc.

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses,

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please seek advises for next plan after completion of discharging.

-Please provide clear & color scan copy of discharging documents to above 
email addresses (NITC/Charterer).

-Feel free to call at any time if there is any question.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

NITC OPS DEP

Office:+98-2123803225

Mobile:+98-9128676426

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2025 3:41 PM
To: 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/ Q88 of DV/LOI

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge loi in attached file.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Sh.Ghahremani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2025 1:46 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/ Q88 of DV/LOI
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good day

Kindly provide updated Q88 of DV to clear her for STS operation. Meanwhile, 
please provide P&I wording LOI in order to discharge whole IHCO cargo on 
board of MT DESTINY via STS operation to (Name of DV) at designated RV 
position.

Attached draft P&I wording & BL Dox, FYKP.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

NITC OPS DEP

Office:+98-2123803225

Mobile:+98-9128676426

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2025 10:03 AM
To: 'Destiny' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Hakimzadeh-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/ DISCHARGE PLAN

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed to larak opl and be stand by to discharge the cargo 
through the STS. The ETA of DV to the STS position will be 8-10 march.

Please find the STS codes as below:

10 March 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: ALICE

DV: DAVID

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

Best Regards,

Ops Dept