Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 05:56:31 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Morning Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note

Refer to received instructions from Mooring Master on VHF Channel 09

MT. DUNE is shall to heave up her anchor and proceed to RV position to commence Running STS operation.

Will keep you posted with Updated S.O.F accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 4:15 PM
To: 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' <[email-masked]>; 'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL

Dear Sir

Good Evening

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Refer to below instructions received from my Charterer

Kindly note

MT. DUNE arrived and Anchored at S’Pore E.OPL Anchorage on 10th March 2025 / 1900 LT

I’ll be obliged if you would kindly advise and share any details regarding upcoming STS Operation with many thanks.

Awaiting Yours!

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 12:47 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: 回复：MT. DUNE /// instruction at EOPL

Deare sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please find the JPO in attached file.

Kindly find the agent full style as below:

Trans Arctic Global Marine Services Pte Ltd, No.1 Maritime Square #12-19 HarbourFront Centre. Singapore 099253. Tel :- +6562766653 / Fax :- +6562762664 Email :- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  / [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Website :- www.tagmspl.com <http://www.tagmspl.com> 

Kindly start communication with the agent for arrival formalities.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept